TO: School Board Directors
From: Timothy Richards, Principal
Date: May 25, 2022
Re: Principal’s Report
Carrabec High School
· On Thursday, May 19, at 5 p.m., we held our honors banquet for honor students with a GPA of 85 or higher at T&B’s Celebration Center. 35 students in the Senior Class were eligible to attend.
· Thursday, June 2, we will hold our class night celebration in the gym of the High School.
· On June 3rd, an in person Graduation will take place at Carrabec High School. Graduation ceremonies will start at 7 p.m. A program and two tickets for reserved seating were mailed to all board members.
· In May, I sent notices via email to all 9th and 10th grade students, letting them know that there was an opportunity to represent the student body as a sitting member of the school board. This information was also shared daily through our daily announcements. Lastly, I emailed a google form for students to vote on the candidate. The individual selected was William Price, who will be a senior next year.
· This will be my last RSU #74 board report. I have enjoyed my time here and I have grown professionally. In the end a new opportunity presented itself and I decided to take a position as a principal at another area high school. I wish Carrabec High School and RSU #74 the very best!
Have a great summer!